What do we do with money raised?....
Since beginning our Trust, we have completed a number of projects
- all thanks to the generosity of those who support us.
In one of the Baby Hospitals, we have:
- Replaced 60 soiled mattresses and 60 bed frames
- Replaced broken and dirty bathrooms in the Admissions Area of the hospital
- Purchased over 12,000 nappies and umpteen nappy sacs
- Replaced old blankets with new hand stitched quilts
- Supplied baby clothing
In the Boys' Transition House, which is an older property, we have:
- Purchased 6 new wardrobes and sets of new winter clothing for the boys
- Paid for eye tests
- Paid for the heating costs for 2006, 2007 and now 2008 in the house - it is VERY cold in
- Purchased new American larder size fridge freezer/electrical cooking pots/hoovers
- Paid for a number of Transition House students to attend schooling for 4 months (2008) in a chosen trade
- Supplied toiletries and personal items for the Girls' House
- Donated £2500 towards summer camps for orphans (summer 2008)
Have a look...
If you would like to give towards our work, please click here.