Our focus is to work as volunteers alongside H2H International Charity in Bucharest and surrounding areas, mainly within a baby hospital, some of the orphanages and 2 houses for young adults who have come from orphanage backgrounds.
The Aims of the Trust are:
- To help alleviate the suffering of many abandoned and orphaned children in Romania and offer physical and spiritual input into their lives
- To raise awareness of the needs of the children - to do this we attend speaking engagements to large and small groups
- To take teams of volunteers out to Romania on short term ministry trips
- To constantly be assessing and prioritising the needs of the children and raising funds to meet those needs
To funds raise to:
- Enable renovation projects in the baby hospital
- Supply clothing, toiletries and other basic needs for the children
- Allow children in the orphanages to attend summer camps
- Assist in education of young adults from orphanage backgrounds
- Supply basic needs for education.